- Immersed in a world designed for the young mind, students will learn how to use their imagination and creativity with their favourite characters.
- Suitable for ages 2-10 years old. Students will have access to all 5 character zones within Mattel Play! Town.
- Angelina Ballerina: Enjoy arts and crafts inspired by our favourite ballerina.
- Bob the Builder: From dressing up to steadying the scaffold and building a city, children will learn the value of teamwork when joining Bob the Builder.
- Fireman Sam: Become part of the busiest rescue team in the land and save the day in Ponty Pandy.
- Thomas and Friends: Go on a ride through the Island of Sodor in our 4DX theatre and meet the characters in our multi-level soft play.
- Barney: Explore the outdoor playground and enjoy our houseful of activities including arts and crafts, singing and playing instruments.
- A school visit to Mattel Play! Town is an open day pass starting from 9:00am daily, where children can explore the 5 character zones spread over two levels.
- Students will be greeted with a live show upon arrival to Mattel Play! Town.
- Open access to all areas for as long as the school desires.
- Complimentary participation certificates for every student.
- 3 opportunities to meet the Mattel Play! Town Characters in either meet and greets, stage shows or Barney's super-dee-duper dance alongs.
- With every 10 students 1 teacher is free of charge.
- Free parking.
Refreshments & Snacks